US Army Black Hawk Pilot, Television Host, Author
US Army Black Hawk Pilot
Book ELIZABETH MCCORMICK
As a decorated US Army Black Hawk Helicopter Pilot, Elizabeth McCormick flew air assault, command and control, top-secret intelligence missions, and transported high-level government VIP’s, transitioning from her military service to corporate management with her exemplary business background including being a international contract negotiator, and commodity manager in purchasing and supply chain for global corporations. Elizabeth is now shattering the glass ceiling as an in-demand Motivational Keynote Speaker, Television Host of a new network program in development, and Leadership Specialist: currently #4 on the list of “Leadership Experts to Follow Online”.
Her leadership and rise to success in the military paved the way for her professional achievements in corporate and entrepreneurial environments. Through her gifted art of analyzation and negotiation, expert mentoring abilities, mastery of management, and team-building skills, she led several teams throughout her career to top achievements that include millions of dollars in strategic cost-saving measures for regional, national, and global entities.
Her authority on Leadership, Customer Experience, Military, and Veterans Issues is highly sought after with the media. She is frequently seen on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, in the Wall Street Journal and was just recently live on CNN for a segment on flying helicopter. Her personal development book, The P.I.L.O.T. Method; the Five Elemental Truths to Leading Yourself in Life, is a “must read” along with her 18+ business tip books in the Soar 2 Success series on leadership and entrepreneurial topics.
In addition to her aviation training, Elizabeth was trained in the US Army’s Safety School to contribute to her unit’s preparedness and readiness. In addition to the Army Aviator badge, her many military awards include the Meritorious Service Medal and Humanitarian Service Medal. In 2011, Elizabeth received the US Congressional Veteran Commendation for her service to her country and community as a disabled veteran.
Elizabeth speaks at 100+ engagements per year and is an in-demand motivational business success speaker with a focus on Leadership, Safety, Sales, Change Management, Professional Development, and Personal Growth, bringing a celebrity experience to events. Elizabeth inspires audiences, sharing her pioneering and insightful aviation lessons learned in a dramatically memorable and action-oriented keynote presentation. As a premier leadership trainer and top performing founding member of the John Maxwell Team of speakers, she is a dynamic and energizing expert sought after for events around the world. In 2019, Elizabeth earned her Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) career designation bestowed by the National Speakers Association. To achieve this designation, the professional speaker must demonstrate documented proficiency over a minimum of five years, must receive positive evaluations from their clients, and be evaluated and affirmed through a peer-review process. In 2020, Elizabeth earned a “Certified Virtual Presenter” designation for her proficiency in online performances.
The P.I.L.O.T. Method: The 5 Elemental Truths to Leading Yourself and Others
Elizabeth McCormick shares her Aviation stories from her time as a Black Hawk Pilot in the US Army into a “tactical and practical” interactive and hands-on presentation:
- P – POTENTIAL: How do you look within to set better intentions for your day and not allow the changes in your environment and the attitudes of others to influence your attitude? Discover and believe in your potential. Your confidence leads to competence that you build on toward a mission of excellence.
- I – IMPLEMENTATION: What if your focus was honed to a laser edge to allow you to get more done? Learn the skills to systemize your prioritization, understand the neuroscience behind multi-tasking and the strategies to combat overwhelm.
- L – LEADERSHIP: Why make it complex? Simplify leadership with C.A.N. principles- Communicate, Aviate (Action) Navigate (being clear on your desired outcomes).
- O – OPTIMIZE: When you find a higher level of performance that is maintainable and sustainable (OPTIMAL), this improves your resilience factor and everything else. Learn how!
- T – TENACITY: Not giving up. Through a story of a FEMA mission during a natural disaster, Elizabeth shares the near crash experience and the lesson learned that you could apply to your life and in your job/organization immediately and every day.
Stay Alert- Stay Alive: The precision, attention and quick-thinking in the Pilot’s Seat
Former US. Army Black Hawk Pilot, Elizabeth McCormick, shares the professional development secrets for a safer work environment with an increased level alertness.
You will leave knowing how to:
- Unlock the key to boosting YOUR confidence, elevating your effectiveness and willingness to speak up when unsafe conditions arise
- Discover the key success principle while learning to fly a helicopter (YES REALLY!)
- Increase rapport and buy-in with your co-workers and team members
OPTIONS for Customization in the middle section of this presentation:
- Leadership – CAN Leadership
- Effective Team Building: Who is on your Flight Crew?
- High Performance: Optimal Performance
- Interactive – out of the seat exercise to prove the power of language on your personal power and
YOU. In the Pilot’s Seat
Former US. Army Black Hawk Pilot, Elizabeth McCormick, shares the personal and professional development secrets for success with her stories of overcoming overwhelming obstacles as a helicopter pilot while inspiring YOU Soar 2 Success! In this highly interactive presentation, Elizabeth will get your audience (in person or online) leaning in unison as they learn how to FLY a helicopter.
- Unlock the key to boosting YOUR confidence, elevating your effectiveness with your family, friends and even WORK!
- Discover #1 success principle while learning to fly a helicopter (YES REALLY!)
- Soar to a higher level of advancement through influencing others to lead
SOAR your SALES
Former U.S. Army Black Hawk Pilot now #5 on the list of Leadership experts to follow online, Motivational Speaker Elizabeth McCormick, shares professional development and sales secrets for business and life with her stories of flying missions as a helicopter pilot, creating an experience for YOU while inspiring YOU to Soar Your Sales!
- Unlock the key to tapping into your innovation and leading your industry
- Discover a high-performance principle while learning to FLY a helicopter (YES, REALLY!)
- The #1 question to ask to know how to close prospects
- Soar to a higher level of advancement by influencing others to lead
A 1 hour to 90 minute presentation can include the following Customizable
Key lessons (each with an aviation-related story):
- Potential Zone vs Comfort Zone – Be open to new ideas and tapping into your curiosity and the #1 question to ask when you’re faced with resistance
- YOU CAN! An out of your seat interactive experience demonstrating the impact your language (verbal and non-verbal) can make on your CULTURE.
- Learn to Fly a HELICOPTER (YES, REALLY) relating the multi-tasking of business life
- Practice Makes… (not Perfect) Permanent (be more present and intentional)
- Sales specific – leave with a better understanding of the 4 personality styles and how they need to be closed. Know the one question to ask to know how to best communicate and close your prospects. Understand the rapport ladder and the two different ways to earn and retain trust.
- Leading from where you are – the story of a near helicopter crash! (mesmerizing and empowering!)